[Koha] Limit staff to one library

CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
Mon Jan 19 13:01:07 NZDT 2015

I had all the librarians set as superlibrarian.  Sounds like if I take this away then the librarians will just have access to the library that is set under Patron, Edit, Library management, Library.  Is this correct?

Thanks, Paul

Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}