[Koha] Limit staff to one library

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Jan 17 07:47:56 NZDT 2015

Hi paul,

a superlibrarian can't be limited to a branch as this permission is
meant to see everything that's going on in the system.

You could experiment with removing the superlibrarian permission in
favor of the other permissions that will also allow access to the
administration module and all the features.

I think it's probably not possible to totally divide 2 libraries in the
same installation - like never seeing the items of the other library. If
that is the goal, it could be better to use 2 instances in a setup with
packages.

Hope this helps,

Katrin