[Koha] Help Lost all Biblio information

Boulier, Jack jboulier at mticollege.edu
Fri Jan 16 12:56:32 NZDT 2015

I must say that I am finding that asking a question and seeking help can be frustrating on this site.

I am trying to find out if someone will assist me in recovering my database. All of the bibliographical information for my collection is missing, yet the database is indicating records are present. I have read everything I can find. Have modified the xml config file. There is so much contradictory information out there how can anyone follow it.

My error message in the xml configuration is:

You have set <use_zebra_facets> but the <zebra_bib_index_mode> is not set to dom. Falling back to legacy facet calculation.

But this is meaningless to me. Can someone please give me some good information so I do not have to begin entering from scratch??

Thanks,
Jack

Jack Boulier, LRC Director
MTI College