[Koha] Koha and RFID

Sebastian Hierl s.hierl at aarome.org
Fri Jan 9 10:05:11 NZDT 2015

We are about to implement RFID with 3M. So far, in test mode, everything is
working well, though we experienced some very long checkout times (Koha
taking a long time to record the checkout of materials).

If anyone implemented RFID with 3M, I would be grateful for any comments or
advice on any issues to watch out for.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hierl, Ph.D.
Drue Heinz Librarian, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library

T: +39 06 5846 417
F: +39 06 5810 788