[Koha] Koha and RFID

Sudhir Gandotra sudhir at openlx.com
Thu Jan 8 20:35:02 NZDT 2015

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Keener, Nancy <NKeener at washoecounty.us>
wrote:

> Our library is considering RFID in our near future.  Are there any Koha
> libraries out there using RFID?   Does SIP limit RFID functionality?  And
> finally, what vendor did you choose?
>
> Nancy Keener
> Systems Librarian
> I.T.O.S.C. Chair
> Washoe County Library System
> Reno, Nevada
> 775 327-8347
> nkeener at washoecounty.us
>
> Sure, we have experience with RFID implementation with Koha. There are no
limitations with SIP-II that we noticed.

But yes, with the confusion spread by some vendors as well as the
cheaper-useless Chinese machines, selection becomes tough.

I can surely share our experience with you, helping you reach good
decisions. Who are the vendors available in your area ?

*Kind Regards** with Season's Greetings,*
*Sudhir Gandotra  |*
*  C. E. O.*
*OpenLX Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,*
*Head Office : F-34/5, Okhla Indl Area, Phase-II, **New Delhi - 110020,
INDIA*
*Website:www.openlx.com <http://www.openlx.com/>* | *E-Mail: info at openlx.com
<info at openlx.com>*
* <http://openlx.com/>  **[image: http://kalculate.com/]
<http://kalculate.com/>* <http://koha.openlx.com/>    [image:
http://openlx.com/dspace.html] <http://openlx.com/dspace.html>
*Office:  +91-11-2638-5034,  **+91-11-2638-5035* |
*Mobile: +91-98101-20918*
*Linux Download
<http://openlx.com/openlx-linux/download-linux.html> | Careers
<http://openlx.com/careers.html> | Training