[Koha] [Koha-devel] Any bugs you want worked on?

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Jan 7 03:21:07 NZDT 2015

I attempted to tag up a few, but then cait brought to my attention that
tagging is personal in bugzilla?

I have however managed to save a search and make that public which cait can
use to find my three tagged bugs.. does that help at all Chris?

Martin Renvoize
Software Engineer, PTFS Europe Ltd
Skype:
Landline: 0203 286 8685