[Koha] Fwd: Request to add our company name in list of Koha Paid Support

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Feb 21 06:52:06 NZDT 2015

> *Great Eastern Impex Pvt. Ltd. * established 1983, is India’s leading
> systems integrator & solution provider in Automatic Identification & Data
> Capture (AIDC) technologies to help businesses identify & track goods or
> information

Please see:

http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

Specifically, "Entries will be added if they represent a current
proffer of Koha services."

While your services may be of interest to libraries using Koha, your
company doesn't appear to offer Koha support per se. For that reason
it does not appear to be suitable for inclusion in the list.

I hope that makes sense,

  Owen

--
Web Developer