[Koha] Search Options on OPAC

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:41:21 NZDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Ahmad Amanullah Khan
<ahmadamanullahkhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I want to add any other value in place of 'Tag cloud' then what should i
> need to do.

You can follow the example snippet I had provided to change "Authority
search" to "Search authority files". In case you have something else
in mind, do explain.

> For KOHA-CMS I followed the following link:
>
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_as_a_CMS

You are on Koha 3.12.x series. That version has had its end of life,
the current stable version is 3.18.x. The wiki article is geared
towards 3.14 onwards. Do you get the same error on a uptodate version?

> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

What does your server log say?

cheers
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg