[Koha] Zebra index problem after upgrade to 3.18

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Tue Feb 17 07:59:35 NZDT 2015

Thank you for your reply Magnus.
I found the immediate problem which was a line
marcxml.recordType:grs.sgml in zebra.biblios.cfg was commented.
Uncommenting it fixed the issue.

I think that changing to DOM indexing is not as straightforward as
changing <zebra_bib_index_mode>grs1</zebra_bib_index_mode> to
<zebra_bib_index_mode>dom</zebra_bib_index_mode>
and I was unable to follow the wiki instructions, so left it as is.

Many thanks,
Clint.