[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Mon Feb 16 23:16:07 NZDT 2015

I'd like to also add our company,

We've just started to develop for Koha 9 months ago, however, we support
(I think) the biggest public library ogranization in the world in count,
1120 public libraries of Turkey.

Our team is 5 FTE for the moment, including developers, documentation,
support and management.

Thanks.

Mengu
Devinim Software