[Koha] search returns nothing, yaz-client returns values

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri Feb 13 16:16:55 NZDT 2015

Grrr..  Thanks, Robin.  I will add some of my zebra findings to the
wiki.  That helped.

First problem was an invalid character in the password.  That let me
get a little farther.

In my apache log file I got:
query problem with kw,wrdl,rtrn=mark  ZOOM error 10014 "CCL parsing
error"
(where mark is the word I am trying to search for)

Googling that led me to a ccl.properties error, and I made sure I got
a good one of those.

And I now have results.

So much for Occams Razor.  Bad libraries, an invalid character in the
zebra password (the #, I believe), a changed ccl.properties file.
Oh.  I did not mention that the permissions were originally set
improperly...  (sigh)

Thanks all for your help!

     - Tim