[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 13 10:24:56 NZDT 2015

Now that we have a better idea of the answer you are looking for.

Roughly estimating all companies that support Koha (12 of them in India, 6
in Spain alone) I'd say Koha is 1500+ easily.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>
wrote:

> On 13 February 2015 at 10:14, Marshall Breeding <
> marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org> wrote:
>
>>  Brendan,
>>

>> Some personnel FTE numbers from last year can be seen on the tables from
>> the Library Systems Report:
>>

>> http://www.americanlibrariesmagazine.org/sites/americanlibrariesmagazine.org/files/content/Charts_MarshallBreeding.pdf
>>

>> The numbers are for the company overall, and not limited to efforts
>> expended on specific products or projects.
>>

>> In that case for Catalyst there are 235 staff, of which 182 are devs
>
> Chris

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com