[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha development

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at librarytechnology.org
Fri Feb 13 10:14:55 NZDT 2015

Brendan,

Some personnel FTE numbers from last year can be seen on the tables from the Library Systems Report:
http://www.americanlibrariesmagazine.org/sites/americanlibrariesmagazine.org/files/content/Charts_MarshallBreeding.pdf

The numbers are for the company overall, and not limited to efforts expended on specific products or projects.

-marshall