[Koha] OPAC search showing no tite

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Fri Feb 13 06:35:31 NZDT 2015

I have upgrade my koha instance through several versions. I  have re-indexed
but I am getting the following message

koha at libsys:~$ /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -x
-v

given is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 133.

when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 134.

when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 139.

when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 144.

Smartmatch is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 533.

Useless use of '\'; doesn't escape metacharacter '(' at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm line 848.

When I do  an  OPAC search,  I am getting

No title
<http://10.12.1.24/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=&query_desc=kw%2
Cwrdl%3A%20warfare>   Publication: Availability: No items available

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>