[Koha] Koha error upgrade -Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Fri Feb 13 01:51:42 NZDT 2015

I have upgrade my Koha instance from any earlier version through a series of
version. Now if I try to search for books on OPAC or staff catalog,  I am
getting the following message

*	You did not specify any search criteria
<http://10.12.1.24/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=ti&q=warfare>

No results found!

You did not specify any search criteria.

Error:

Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 800.

An help on this one. I have re-indexed the browse

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>