[Koha] Indexing with dom - uses the DOM XML filter; offers improved

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Feb 12 20:51:35 NZDT 2015

Hi Admire,
I am not our expert on Zebra but hope I can help.

This is all within Zebra, that is, its grs1 v DOM, not Zebra v DOM. They
are different ways of filtering within Zebra.

This information is on the wiki, but may be out of date, I'm not sure:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Switching_to_dom_indexing

Perhaps you could do your upgrade and then use that to check your
settings?  You've taken a good back-up?

Bob Birchall
Calyx