[Koha] Patron Import via csv file

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:54:22 NZDT 2015

Hi Sean,

You could copy and paste card number and patron's sir name,
branch code, patron category, date enrolled, date expired, information from
source file to patron_import.csv and when you try to open csv file with
LibreOfficeCalc, cross check,
the Separator Options ..Tab and Comma are not selected. So that, preview
would be comma separated and if you do not have borrowernumber informaiton,
you can delete that entire column in the csv file.

with thanks,

Satish
Librarian
GEC Hassan.