[Koha] Fwd: Facets missing on fresh dev install of 3.18.3

Cindy Murdock Ames cmurdock at ccfls.org
Tue Feb 3 07:03:32 NZDT 2015

Hi Michał,

The opac isn't publicly accessible yet but here's a screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/0hdHrbm.png

The area where the facets usually are is completely blank, even the "Refine
your search" header is missing.  We are using marc21, the xsl, xml &
record.abs files are present in my installation and the zebra configuration
files look like they're pointing to them correctly.  I haven't edited them
at all.  I do have logs from my last reindexing here:
http://ccfls.org/files/reindex-output-1-28-15.txt.

Regards,
Cindy

Cindy Murdock Ames