[Koha] Another Library using Koha online!

Witoszynskyj Stephan stephan at wito.org
Sun Feb 1 03:57:30 NZDT 2015

Dear Koha Community,

Our Koha installation is now online! We are a small Ukrainian greek-catholic parish library located in Vienna, Austria. We started using Koha about a year ago and, finally, managed to get a public server and migrated our installation to this server.

At the same time we integrated our web-page into our Koha installation to provide our users a seamless user experience. The goal was to present our catalogue in a way that makes it also accessible to readers who are not used using electronic catalogues.

I wish to thank everyone in the Koha community who provided help, either by answering my questions on this lists or by creating all those amazing resources one can find on the web (video tutorials, blogs, the Koha wiki, …). All those things make Koha great and fun to work with.

Please, visit our site and let me know your comments and feedback. The URL is http://library.st-barbara-austria.org/

Of course, we would be happy to be added to the list of Koha users on the Koha web-site:
Public Library of the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Parish St. Barbara, Vienna, Austria
http://library.st-barbara-austria.org/

Regards,
  Stephan Witoszynskyj

ps: currently, we have only a fraction of our books in our catalogue. So don’t be surprised, that the catalogue is rather small. Cataloguing will be our main focus for the next months.