[Koha] How to clean transaction table?

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:02:00 NZDT 2015

Dear All,

Koha (3.16) has been installed from packages method  on ubuntu 12.4 LTS.
Since, it is testing machine, and
I would like to clean up all the transactions made under "PATRONS" ( for
all patrons)
1. Circulation history
2. E-mail Notiecs
3. Modification Log
and I am not sure how to go about this, Kindly share the mysql commands for
the same.

With Thanks
Satish
Librarian