[Koha] Your suggestions for a new name of Koha NA

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Sat Dec 19 05:19:39 NZDT 2015

Good Day Everyone,

During its first annual meeting, the scope of the Koha North America
Users Group (Koha NA) was to form an organization to discuss and
support Koha issues native to the U.S. Although everyone is cordially
invited to every Koha NA meeting, all face-to-face meetings will be
held within the contiguous U.S. to ensure that U.S. Koha users have a
better chance to attend them (for many, travel outside of the U.S. is
prohibited).

In light of recent discussion on the Koha listservs regarding its
extent, the Koha NA has voted to change its name to reflect its scope
and we are asking for your help. Please reply to this message with
your name suggestions and then join us at our next online meeting to
vote for them (Wed, Jan 13th, 2016 @ 11 am Central Time).

All the best,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha NA