[Koha] EXTENDED: RFP for 3rd annual Koha NA meeting/conference

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Dec 17 10:30:47 NZDT 2015

Greetings,

The Koha North America Users Group would like to invite agencies and
libraries located within the United States to host its third annual
meeting held in early August, 2016. This meeting offers participants
two days of instructional sessions and presentations, followed by a
two day hackfest.

Host expectations:

Handling meeting registration fee(s)
Sign contract(s) to secure an appropriate venue for this meeting,
including refreshments, WiFi, video projectors, tables & chairs, etc.

Please submit your proposals for this important meeting by filling out
the form found at:
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/174fDHlU53V5IH2tz2-si3TrBTMKbl2gtMufpH9a9_d8/viewform?usp=send_form>.
Information in your proposal should include (but does not need to be
limited to) the following information:

The location and what kind of conference facility would be offered.
Confirm that the site would have Internet and other technology
available to enable presentations and general connectivity.

Dates when the meeting could occur at the proposed meeting venue.

Information about transportation -- the closest airports and train
stations and how one could get from these places to the meeting venue.

Lodging in the area.

Anything else we would need to know about the location and what makes
it a great choice for this meeting.

>>>EXTENDED<<< Please submit your proposals by Friday, January 8th, 2016. If we receive multiple proposals we will set up a method for potential attendees to vote on the preferred meeting location.

Please send your related questions/comments to rhastings at nekls dot org

Christopher Davis
Secretary, Koha North American Users Group