[Koha] Help from people experienced in Arabic, Hebrew, and CJK languages (and Vietnamese)

Anthony Mao maolins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:34:56 NZDT 2015

Chinese, Simplified and Traditional, could stored with UTF-8.
Presently, we do store Traditional Chinese in UTF-8 at Taiwan. However
some very old system still using BIG-8 around Taiwan and HK,
Singapore, etc.
Most Integrated Library System at China use GB 2312, GB stand for
GuoBiao which means national standard, store Simplified Chinese.

--
Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao 毛慶禎
+886 2 29052334 (voice)