[Koha] NAKUG/KohaNA Dec Mtg announcement & call for agenda items

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Dec 3 07:59:27 NZDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that the next web meeting for the North
American Koha Users Group/Koha North America (NAKUG/KohaNA) will be
held next Wednesday, December 9th, 2015 at 11:00 am Central Time. If
you would like to voice your opinion, contribute, or simply want to
listen in, you can join this meeting by visiting
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/657929919>. This meeting will take the form
of a multi-party video-chat, however, you do not need to have a webcam
to participate.

The NAKUG/KohaNA President, Robin Hastings, is also asking for your
agenda item ideas which we will discuss during this web meeting. Can't
make it to this meeting? Submit your input anyway and then read the
meeting minutes which will be posted to the NAKUG/KohaNA wiki at
<koha-na.org/index.php/Monthly_online_meetings>. The NAKUG/KohaNA
community and I look forward to your participation in this meeting.

Sincerely,

Christopher Davis
Secretary, NAKUG/KohaNA

P.S. RFPs to host the 2016 NAKUG/KohaNA annual face-to-face meeting
are due this Friday, December 4th, 2015.