[Koha] Label creator: search by item record number range, and/or increase number of results per page

Rhys Evans rhys.evans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:50:18 NZDT 2015

Hi there, just getting familiar with the label creator at the moment. I was
wondering if there is any way to search by item number ranges (so we could
work our way through from the first item added a page of labels at a time)?
I'm assuming not from the available drop down but maybe other categories
can be added? Also, is there anywhere to change the number of results
returned? I'd like to be able to print 72 labels to a batch rather than 20.