[Koha] Koha Logo

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Sat Aug 29 05:30:43 NZST 2015

If I remember correctly that logo is nowadays defined with a CSS background(?). If you upload your own logo somewhere and stick a CSS rule for the element in the relevant CSS syspref that should to the trick.

I could have a look and see exactly how it's done later if no one beats me to it. But friday night in our timezone so that's for another day :)

Kind regards /Viktor