[Koha] Seeking Z39.50 targets for Portuguese material in Marc21 format

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Fri Aug 28 02:16:29 NZST 2015

At 02:35 PM 8/27/2015 +1000, Bob Birchall wrote:
[snip]
>A google search turned this up - I haven't checked it:
>http://www.bl.uk/bibliographic/usemarcon.html

I just registered for the downloads (Linux and Windows), but should advise
you that our antivirus software found that the downloads included
fileviewerlite132-setup.exe that was infected with MalSign.Generic.FB2 (no
harm done, all safely deleted.)

I have already written to the British Library and the National Library of
Finland on this matter.

Best -- Paul

---
Maritime heritage and history, preservation and conservation,
research and education through the written word and the arts.
<http://NavalMarineArchive.com> and <http://UltraMarine.ca>