[Koha] Raspberry Pi

Anthony Mao maolins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:58:40 NZST 2015

Hello Fred and friends,

For a production site of Koha, there are choices among single board
computers including Raspberry Pi 2 Model B(February 2015).  In terms
of financial consideration, I do not agree that single board computer
is better than low level desktop computer.  In fact, install on the
cloud might even more cheaper and faster. As Fred mentioned, technical
expertise is the most expensive part of Koha.  I use Live DVD/USB for
teaching purpose in the last 3 years.