[Koha] Report for titles with all copies checked out

Caitlin Kleinpaste kleinpastec at xenos.org
Mon Aug 24 00:10:38 NZST 2015

I've seen the report that gives you all checked out books, but I then have
to go through each title and see if we have any copies that are not checked
out.

I've also seen the one that tells you books with copies on hold, but our
patrons tend to do a lot of dropping in to see if we have something rather
than placing holds.

I'm just wondering if someone has written a report that is not on the SQL
Reports Library that finds titles with every copy checked out.  If not, I
may try writing one, but I've never written a report before so I thought
I'd try this first.

Thanks,
Caitlin Kleinpaste