[Koha] Re-catalogue a library

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 20 10:55:00 NZST 2015

Nick Clemens schreef op wo 19-08-2015 om 14:32 [-0400]:
> Here they are:
>
> https://github.com/WNickC/batchcat
>
> Lots more work to do to make it friendly, but it does the job

There's a migration toolkit that I nabbed from bywater and tidied up a
bit here:

https://gitlab.com/catalyst-koha-migration-toolbox/koha-migration-toolbox

I'm all for people forking that and making merge requests to add
utilities into it. I think something like you have here would suit
nicely, and it serves to keep everything in one place.

The readme really needs an update too. Maybe I'll do that this morning.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.