[Koha] Electronic Resource URLs - Authentication

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Thu Aug 20 02:52:47 NZST 2015

Hi Robin,

Yes, I  realize this concern. I've come to understand that a Koha-SIP2-EZProxy arrangement is a possibility for e-resource authentication. Now I just have to figure out how this works. I knew that SIP2 had something to do with what I was looking for. Time for some technical reading!

Best to all,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca