[Koha] VuFind and Koha

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Aug 19 07:54:41 NZST 2015

Please note that I added a page to the wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/External_Integration

This includes a link to PTFS Europes's KohaRest branch --
https://github.com/PTFS-Europe/vufind/tree/koha-driver

The Koha.php driver is very bare bones -- KohaRest.php uses ILS-DI in
preference to pulling data from the database, which is the only way that
Koha.pl does it.