[Koha] Koha emailing not working

Larry Letelier larry at opengeek.cl
Wed Apr 22 22:38:03 NZST 2015

Just you need say to your koha+postfix(local) machine, that
send/deliver the emails transported to/by the postfix+gmailconf machine.

Look at the 'man 5 transport' on your koha+postfix(local) machine.

--

El miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015, reachsuriya <reachsuriya at gmail.com>
escribió:

> I segreagated the issue now.
>
> Koha is not taking Postfix Config to send mails.
>
> Postfix is working sepearately from Koha.
>
> Postfix configured with GMAIL SMTP works fine and i can see the email
> Headers with this smtp details.
>
> KOHA still points to my local Domain Server SMTP. This is confimred through
> Sendmail.pm file in Perl5 directory.
> Now if i change this smtp server name to gmail, it gives me STATLS Required
> error.
>
> How to make sure that koha uses my Postfix configuration?

*-- Larry Letelier N.*
*F: **+56 2 3205 2737*
*F: **+56 9 7589 6842*