[Koha] Koha emailing not working

reachsuriya reachsuriya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 19:35:27 NZST 2015

I have koha 4.18 version and trying to find a fix for Mailing through Koha

I want the patron to email his cart to any Mail id he prefers. So i am tring
to test this feature and while doing that, it gives me an error as "There is
an error sending the cart" after clicking Send.
When i checked the Opac-error.log file, this is the error i get.

opac-sendbasket.pl: Error sending mail:  Bad recipient <mail id of user>:
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay, referer:
opac-sendbasket.pl: No valid recipient
opac-sendbasket.pl:  at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-sendbasket.pl
line 188

I configured Post fix with gmail as smtp to send and receive mails. It works
fine if i echo a test mail and it reaches the recipient id.