[Koha] OAuth2

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:50:18 NZST 2015

On 4/21/15 8:07 AM, Robin Sheat wrote:
> Daniel Owens schreef op di 21-04-2015 om 07:15 [+0700]:
>> As I read this, the first error has to do with a permission problem,
>> but
>> I have no idea how to fix it.
> The first two are caused by the same thing: your googleoauth2 file isn't
> executable. You'll need to chmod +x it.

Thanks for this, Robin. You led me to the source of the problem. Chmod
helped but then I got another error:

[Tue Apr 21 03:40:57 2015] [error] [client 183.81.84.134] (8)Exec format
error: exec of '/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/svc/googleoauth2' failed

It turned out that my googleoauth2 file was missing #! /usr/bin/perl in
the header, and instead had a partial email address. I am guessing that
was due to my own misapplying the patch or something, but if anyone else
has this problem, I just fixed the header of the Perl file.

Daniel