[Koha] records 'lost' since koha upgrade

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Apr 16 07:17:38 NZST 2015

Hi Heidi,

it looks like your Zebra search indexes are not getting updated. This
might have various reasons.

How did you install Koha and which version are you currently using?
If you go to the About page in the staff interface and then to the tab
'system information' - are there any error messages or warnings displayed?

Hope this helps,

Katrin