[Koha] Import records from z3950 server

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Apr 13 07:54:28 NZST 2015

Hi,

in the cataloguing module in Koha you can import one record after the
other, but not multiple at once. If you have the MARC21 records in a
file, they can be imported easily the staged marc records tools. Maybe
another software or script could help you downloading them in batch to
create such a file.

Hope this helps,

Katrin