[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Public Printing

Chad Roseburg croseburg at ncrl.org
Sat Apr 11 04:49:17 NZST 2015

Thanks Paul ~

This looks like a good solution. I will contact them for more information.

[ I should have been more descriptive about our needs in my original email
-- apologies ]

Our public computers are all running Linux -- I notice Papercut is
compatible whereas Envisionware is not. We offer 15 free copies -- 10 cents
a copy after that. It's pretty much the honor system and it gets abused,
particularly during tax season. The printers get bogged down by impatience
and must-have cat pictures. Traditional print release stations require
staff time -- so we're looking for a stand alone print solution that could
maybe serve mobile and laptop patrons as well.

Thanks for all the responses!