[Koha] Buggy OS Upgrade

Bruce A. Metcalf bruce.metcalf at augustansociety.net
Wed Apr 8 10:40:11 NZST 2015

Greetings,

Koha 3.18.5 installed using packages under Debian squeeze.

This week we upgraded our distro from squeeze to wheezy.

Now when we try to save a biblio found using Z39.50 search, we get this
error message:

Byte order is not compatible at /usr/lib/perl/5.14/Storable.pm line 416
at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/additem.pl line 401

Clearly, we muffed something in the upgrade, but I haven't a clue what.
Any suggestions, or should I roll back to last week's backup?