[Koha] 2 ways to mark an item "withdrawn"???

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Wed Apr 8 08:50:36 NZST 2015

I’ve done some more troubleshooting on my own that I thought I’d share with everyone.   Following process #1 below causes Koha to update the items.withdrawn field, but following process #2 below changes the following in the items.more_subfields_xml field instead:

  <leader>         a              </leader>

  <datafield tag="999" ind1=" " ind2=" ">

    <subfield code="0">1</subfield>

Not sure if that’s intended to be the case or not?

Does anyone else see behavior similar to what we’re seeing when marking the item “withdrawn” in the 2 different manners?

Thanks!

Steve

  _____