[Koha] 2of5 Barcodes Not Rendering

Allen Odden oa10712xbox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:00:46 NZST 2015

Hello everyone,
    After getting the system set up and playing around with the label
generator to see which ones we would prefer to use, we ran into some issues
with a few of the barcode types. The 2of5 types, both industrial and coop,
do not seem to be rendering properly on the .pdfs. Has anyone else had
issues with these formats, or are we missing something obvious?
   For our system, we could just use one of the other formats, but I'd like
to know what's going on with these labels.