[Koha] Patron Card Creator - pdf file not readable

ChristyThomas christy_thomas at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 03:15:19 NZDT 2015

Hi,

I exported a batch with a template and layout I created. It created a pdf
file for me to print. None of my programs can read it, illustrator, mac
preview, photoshop, word, or my internet browser.

Is this the only way to make cards is to export in the batch window?

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

I have to make 300 cards for a school. It would be nice if the batch
function worked.

Thanks so much for any advice!

Christy