[Koha] Koha web services API

Hartman, David W. - Tech Library David.W.Hartman at disney.com
Fri Apr 3 07:58:54 NZDT 2015

Does Koha has a web service API that enables check-out and check-in?  I want to write a macro to automate checkins and checkouts without writing direct to the database.

David W. Hartman
WDP&R Technology Library
Team Disney 336N
407 828 4250 (8-222)
FAX 407 828 4868

Search the online Library Catalog<http://disneykoha.cloudapp.net/> NOW - with links to ebooks!
Follow my research on Backlot<http://backlot.disney.com/>  &   Yammer<http://www.yammer.com/>!
Learn about our research partners in the 2015 IT Research Competency Center: <https://backlot.disney.com/people/HARTD012/blog/2014/09/24/updated-research-providers>  CIO Executive Board membership is also enterprise-wide, register online here<http://www.cio.executiveboard.com/>, add your contact info and login will be emailed to you. Book the library 'stacks' for small meetings (1-6): Use this room to book in Outlook: !CR FLOR TD3N, Library, Adventurer's Club  Disney Cast can sign up for access to Safari electronic books, the best technical book provider. Contact me for details.

"This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipients above and may contain trade secrets or other information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by calling (407) 828-4250. No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.  Thank you."
[cid:075452218 at 28012009-07E4]Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail[cid:075452218 at 28012009-07EB]
Think Environmentality!  Reduce!  Reuse!  Recycle!