[Koha] koha-common | mpm-itk on wheezy

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Apr 2 01:03:09 NZDT 2015

Hi Mark,

root at data:/etc/apache2# apt-get install libapache2-mpm-itk
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libapache2-mpm-itk
root at data:/etc/apache2#

I guess ubuntu calls it libapache2-mpm-itk, and debian calls it
apache2-mpm-itk. (because that second package IS installed)