[Koha] Download a MARC file of a Saved Report

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:54:21 NZST 2014

Hi , if you can add them to a list
<http://manual.koha-community.org/3.16/en/stafflists.html#addtolist>then
you can simply choose to download this list as iso2709 (mrc) file.
but I think there is no direct way to add a list of bib records to a koha
list . it would be very useful if we will have this feature  in koha in the
future .
for me if I were you with large number of bibrecords  in this case I will
create a new list as normal from koha and then I will INSERT
the biblionumbers ( that I want them to be downloaded as mrc ) into
the virtualshelfcontents
<http://schema.koha-community.org/tables/virtualshelfcontents.html>table
directly . then I can download them .

I'm not sure if there is another way to do this ..
Regards

*Karam Qubsi <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kqubsi>*