[Koha] Report help- reading history

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 07:58:10 NZST 2014

Dear Vishal Patil,
thank you for the assistance.
The school did use the 'Patrons checking out the most' report and then
copied and paste the reading history into a spreadsheet to produce the
information they needed, it's just that they were hoping for a solution
that required a little less intervention.
I should have provided more information in my initial request for help.
My apologies.

I appreciate you taking the time to help.
Best wishes,
Clint.