[Koha] Deleting journal issues

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 22 00:38:48 NZST 2014

Hi Ivana,

3.02 is very old so I am not sure how to end a subscription there. I
think there is no way you can stop the system from generating the next
issue.

In newer versions of Koha you can end a subscription using the 'close'
button on the subscription detail view. This is to indicate that you are
no longer receiving issues for this subscription. The status of the last
issue will then change to 'stopped' and no new issue will be generated.

Hope this helps,

Katrin