[Koha] default apache site no library site

Ian D duxbuz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 20:46:20 NZST 2014

I kid you not this is what happened this morning........

I read these posts, and just before I followed Indranil's instructions to remove the default site I cycled through bash history and found my command for :
http://library-intra.mydomain/

which was actually
http://library-intra.mydomain:80

(I ran this yesterday that's why it was in .bash_history)

anyway I hit enter key and I was greeted with the  Koha 3.0 installer page!

Weird but true!! I must have killed the browser before it finished loading or something!

So I might be sorted.

Thanks for your help.