[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 107, Issue 20

Pankaj pdelnet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:26:27 NZST 2014

Hi Dear ,

How to Import data (Items,Patron) libsys to MARC21, CSV ,Excel or other
database using KOHA data.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj

--

* Thanks & Regards PANKAJ KUMAR MAURYAGreat Eastern Impex Pvt. Ltd.Plot no.
: 285, Udyog Vihar,Phase - II, Gurgaon - 122016(HARYANA), IndiaPhone No. :
9953938077Toll Free :-18002004015Visit us at www.geipl.com
<http://www.geipl.com> An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company*