[Koha] Intranet staff client catalog search

Abdulsalam Yousef ayousef at kwareict.com
Wed Sep 10 21:25:47 NZST 2014

Hello everybody,
We have tested search the catalog in (Search the catalog) tab located at
the header of staff client
more and more times, but the result always gets
No results found

No results match your search for 'science #'.

Although searching the opac gets results correctly, and advanced search in
intranet staff client also

gets results correctly

here: http://library.domain/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=science (opac
gets results)

and here:
http://library.domain:8080/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/search.pl?q=science
(intranet doesn't get any result)

We are using Koha 3.16.01, I've tried to use some of Koha 3.16.03 files

replacing Koha 3.16.01 files with it like (search.pm, koha.pm, search.pl,
results and .inc files, ...etc.) to see if there is a wrong  code but no
way.

also we have instances of koha 3.2 and koha 3.14.x and this type of search
is working good.

thanks